1/10/25/40/50 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Cards supporting RDMA, Overlay Networks Encapsulation/Decapsulation and more
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Controller with 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, for today’s demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, ConnectX-4 Lx provides a very cost-effective and flexible Ethernet adapter solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential increase in usage of data and the creation of new applications, the demand for the highest throughput, lowest latency, virtualization and sophisticated data acceleration engines continues to rise. ConnectX-4 Lx EN enables data centers to leverage the world’s leading interconnect adapter for increasing their operational efficiency, improving servers’ utilization, maximizing applications productivity, while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
ConnectX-4 Lx EN provides an unmatched combination of 1, 10, 25, 40, and 50GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks,and GPUDirect® Technology.
ConnectX®-4 Lx EN Card50Gb/s Ethernet Adapter Card
- 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s speeds
- Single and dual-port options
- Erasure Coding offload
- Low latency RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- CPU offloading of transport operations
- Application offloading
- Mellanox PeerDirect™ communication acceleration
- Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization
- RoHS compliant
- ODCC compatible
- Highest performing boards for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate
- Industry leading throughput and latency for Web 2.0, Cloud and Big Data applications
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks
- Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity
- Virtualization acceleration
- Power efficiency