The audio SFP EB06CSRT-MN-MADI is a medium reach electrical MADI Audio SFP (emSFP) transceiver module.
This audio SFP is specifically designed to support MADI signals.
This audio SFP is designed to transmit and receiver audio MADI signals at 125Mbps over 75 ohms coaxial cables via DIN 1.0/2.3 connector.
The cable driver inside the audio SFP output a MADI signal compliant edges and voltage levels.
The module is compliant with AES10-2003 electrical specification.
- Compliant AES10-2003
- HD-BNC connector type
- Equalized Belden 1694A cable up to 400m
- Output compliant AES10-2003 on rise/fall time and amplitude
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable plug in
- Operating temperatures range from -40C to 85C
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture Direct replacement of MADI multimode SFP
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication