The video SFP (emSFP) EB12LCRT-SM-P13D is a short reach optic video SFP (emSFP) .
This SFP (emSFP) is equipped with a 1310nm DFB laser for 12G application allowing the best Extension ratio in the industry.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to receive one SDI signal (12G/6G-SDI/3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SD-SDI) over single mode fiber (9um/125um) via LC connector.
The optical receiver inside is SMPTE compliant video.
+ SMPTE ST-297-2015, ST2081 and ST2082 compliant
+ Supports 12G, 6G, 3G, HD, SD-SDI and DVB-ASI
+ Operating temperature from -5C to +85C
+ Extinction ratio higher than 8 dBm over temperature in accordance to ST297-2015, specification requires a minimum of 7 dBm
+ Distance up to 20 km with EB12LCRT-MM-P13D-PA (tested with 12G-SDI pathological signal )
+ Distance up to 30 km with EB12LCRT-MM-P13D-PA (tested with 12G-SDI colorbar signal )
+ Sensitivity better than -14 dBm with EB12LCRT-MM-P (tested with 12G-SDI colorbar signal)
+ Sensitivity better than -13 dBm with EB12LC2R-MM-P-PA (tested with 12G-SDI pathological signal)
- ST-2082/ST-2081/ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/ST-297-2015 compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- LC connector type
- Equipped with 1310nm DFB laser with built-in Isolator
- Extinction ratio up to 7dB at 12G-SDI
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Optical power monitoring
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Superior link budget performance following the ST-297-2015 specification
- Highest optical performance (fiber stub) and lowest defect rate in the market