The video SFP (emSFP) EB30CSRT-LM-BP is a long reach coaxial video SFP (emSFP) .
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to transmit two SDI signals (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over 75ohms coaxial cables via DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors.
The cable drivers inside this SMPTE compliant video SFP (emSFP) automatically selects the slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE formats.
Upon a power failure the module will loop its input to its output connector for an always up signal.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/DVB-ASI compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- DIN 1.0/2.3 connector type
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable plugged in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- Always up signal
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication