The video SFP (emSFP) EB30CSRT-LN-DA3 is a long reach coaxial video SFP (emSFP) .
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to transmit two SDI signals over 75ohms coaxial cables via DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors.
The cable drivers inside this SMPTE compliant video SFP (emSFP) automatically selects the slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE formats.
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, and SMPTE 259M compliant
- DIN 1.0/2.3 75Ω connectors Integrated Distribution Amplifier (1IN: 3OUT)
- Integrated Tx Cable Driver Integrated host loopback
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s Supports video pathological patterns for SDSDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI Hot-pluggable
- Single Supply +3.3V Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 80°C
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm emSFP Package
- Ganged Cages & Stacked Cages mounting supported
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Distribution amplifier configuration