The video SFP (emSFP) EB30HD1R-LNR-AL is a long reach coaxial video SFP (emSFP) with built-in reclocker.
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to receive one SDI signal (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over 75ohms coaxial cables via HD-BNC connectors, it transmits a copy of the signal on the other 75ohms coaxial cable.
The equalizer inside this SMPTE compliant video SFP (emSFP) features the DC restoration to compensate for the DC content of the SMPTE pathological test patterns.
Inside the SFP, one reclocker suppresses the accumlated jitter coming from the source.
The reclocker procures optimal jitter performance.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/DVB-ASI compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- HD-BNC connector type
- Configured in Active loopback mode
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication