The video SFP (emSFP) EB30HDRT-LMR is a long reach coaxial video SFP (emSFP) with built-in reclocker.
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to transmit two SDI signals (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over 75ohms coaxial cables via HD-BNC connectors.
The cable drivers inside this SMPTE compliant video SFP (emSFP) automatically selects the slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE formats.
Inside the SFP, one reclocker per channel suppress the accumlated jitter coming from the source.
Each reclocker procures optimal jitter performance.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/DVB-ASI compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- HD-BNC connector type
- Reclocker built-in
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication