The EB34TD1R-SM is an electrical emSFP receiver module designed to convert HDMI to an SDI signal output without scaling artifacts. Up to 2 channels of PCM audio are supported.
The video sfp EB34TD1R-SM is an HDMI1.4 and DVI1.0 to SDI video sfp (emSFP) converter. This video SFP is designed to convert HDMI 1.4 or DVI 1.0 input to an legal smpte SDI (3G, HD,SD-SDI) signal without scaling artifacts.
This HDMI/DVI video SFP contains frame buffer to suppress the accumulated low and high frequency jitter (Timing and alignment). Up to 2 channels of HDMI embedded 8 audio PCM channels are re- embedded in the SDI stream.
These modules convert from HDMI v1.4/ DVI 1.0 to SDI or from SDI to HDMI v1.4. Converter is built-in inside the Video SFP and standalone.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259 compliant Supports video format 525, 625, 720p, 1080i (50/59.94/60Hz), 1080p(23.98/24/25/29.94/30/50/59.94/60Hz) HDMI/DVI input: 24 bit (3x8 bits)
- RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:4:4 RGB Range (Full/SMPTE)
- Up to 8 channel audio de-embedding (PCM)
- HDMI 1.4 Type D connector
- HDMI Type D plug with retention
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with HDMI cable connected
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Superior link budget performance compares to the ST-297 specification
- Highest optical performance (fiber stub) and lowest defect rate in the market