The video SFP (emSFP) EB90HD1T-MNE-13F-DA is a medium reach hybrid video SFP (emSFP) with built-in reclocker.
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to transmit one SDI signal (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over 75ohms coaxial cables via HD-BNC connectors.
The cable driver inside this SMPTE compliant video SFP (emSFP) automatically selects the slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE formats.
Inside the SFP, one reclocker per channel suppresess the accumlated jitter coming from the source.
Each reclocker procures optimal jitter performance. The module is configured in Distribution amplifier and creates 3 copies of SDI signal coming from the host connector.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- HD-BNC connector type
- Reclocker built-in
- Distribution amplifier function
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Optical power monitoring
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Coaxial and optical maximizes usage of a single SFP cage
- Superior link budget performance compare to the ST-297 specification
- Highest optical performance (fiber stub) and lowest defect rate in the market
- Configuration distribution amplifier