The video SFP (emSFP) EB90HD2T-MNE-13F is a medium reach hybrid video SFP (emSFP) with built-in reclocker.
This SFP (emSFP) is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP (emSFP) is designed to transmit two SDI signals (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over 75ohms coaxial cables via HD-BNC connectors.
The cable drivers inside are SMPTE compliant video .SFP (emSFP) automatically selects the slew rates in order to achieve compliance to SMPTE formats.
Inside the SFP, one reclocker per channel suppress the accumlated jitter coming from the source.
Each reclocker procures optimal jitter performance.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/DVB-ASI/ST-297 compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- HD-BNC connector type
- Equipped with 1310nm FP laser
- Reclocker built-in
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Optical power monitoring
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Coaxial and optical maximize usage of a single SFP cage
- Superior link budget performance compares to the ST-297 specification
- Highest optical performance (fiber stub) and lowest defect rate in the market