Perfect for remote control applications, the emFUSION-6 is a versatile standalone gateway that can be configured with your selection of inputs and outputs from our range of emSFP modules. The bulk gateway is capable of treating up to 8 x gateway conversions for HD/3G signals or 4 x in UHD.
The compact emFUSION-6 optimizes a 25GE link to drive 2 x UHD or up to 4 x HDMI 1080p display monitors over IP without compromising framerate or resolution. Optional clean and quiet switching is available on de-encapsulation.
This low-footprint, light-weight and versatile gateway can also be easily reconfigured to permit up to 3x channels encapsulation and 3x channels de-encapsulation. Signal return is then carried out over just one fiber link ̶ reducing extensive cabling and streamlining costs. Hitless redundancy (ST2022-7) can also be provided through dual network connectivity, and optional frame synchronization on encapsulation eliminates the need for genlocking cameras.
The emFUSION-6 hangs neatly and practically off the back of a display monitor and easy control is achieved through Ember+, RESTful or NMOS protocols.
The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one video and ancillary data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 x audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio mapping is available through an internal 16x128 audio channel matrix.
SDI input feeds can be free-run and frame sync is available via an optional frame synchronizer.
The ST2110 de-encapsulator supports one video and ancillary data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 x audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
The modular and software-defined design of the miniature frame allows for storage of up to 4 x software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
The standalone converters are available in 2 x configurations: providing 2x 25GE aggregation links, and 4 selectable emSFP I/O modules or providing 2x 25GE aggregation links, 1x RG45 control port and 3 selectable emSFP I/O modules.
- Up to 8 configurable UHD ST2110 Gateways inside
- Two 25GE aggregation ports for link redundancy
- Miniature frame can be installed at the back of your monitor
- Auto-sensing of HD/3G and 12G formats
- Dual NIC interface
- Available in multimode or singlemode fiber
- Future-proofed format agility
- Low power consumption
- Upgradable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Fully resilient signal flow
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, software up-gradable