The emFUSION-7-SDI standalone IP Gateway Encapsulator converts two SDI signals into IP over the fiber optic connector. The dual NIC interface Gateway can be connected to two independent networks for hitless redundancy support (ST2022-7). A single fiber optic link is required to send either ST2110 or ST2022-6 IP signals plus in-band control for a full optimization of cabling between the switch and your device.
The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio mapping is available through an internal 16x128 audio channel matrix.
SDI input feeds can be free run and frame sync via an optional frame synchronizer.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
emFUSION-7-SDI - Standalone IP Gateway (SDI in)
- Miniature frame
- 2 Channels Encapsulation
- Frame synchronizer option
- Built-in 16x128 audio channel matrix
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Dual NIC interface
- Available in Multimode or Singlemode fiber
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable