The emFUSION-DMI standalone IP Gateway Encapsulator can be installed near your equipment to convert one HDMI channels into IP streams. A single fiber optic link is required to transmit either ST2022-6 or ST2110 IP signals, plus, in-band control for a full optimization of cabling between the switch and your device.
The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio mapping is available through an internal 16x128 audio channel matrix.
HMDI input feed can be free run and frame synchronized via an optional frame synchronizer.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
emFUSION-DMI Standalone IP Gateway (HDMI in)
- Miniature frame, can be installed near your device
- Future-proof format agility
- HDMI 1.4 Type D connection
- Supports 720 and 1080i/p signals at 50/59.94Hz
- Frame synchronizer option
- 1x ST2110-20, 8x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Built-in 16x128 audio channel matrix
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable