The emFUSION-S3-2 standalone IP Gateway can be configured as an Encapsulator, a De-encapsulator or both with a selection of inputs and outputs. This “à la carte” solution lets you choose the type of inputs and outputs as well as the type of encapsulation by populating the miniature frame with your selection of emSFP-Gateways.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as audio switching quietly by enabling a software option.
The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio mapping is available through an internal 16x128 audio channel matrix.
SDI input feeds can be free run and frame sync via an optional frame synchronizer.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
emFUSION-S3-2 Standalone IP Gateway (Selectable IO)
- Miniature frame, can be installed at the back of your monitor
- Up to 4 I/O channel
- Selection of HDMI or SDI
- Support of Clean and Quiet switching
- Integrated frame synchronizer
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable