The emVIEW-SDI standalone IP Gateway De-encapsulator converts two IP flows from the optical connector into SDI. A single fiber optic link is required to send either ST2110 or ST2022-6 IP signals plus in-band control for a full optimization of cabling between the switch and your device.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as audio switching quietly by enabling a software option.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
emVIEW-SDI - Standalone IP Gateway (SDI out)
- Miniature frame, can be installed at the back of your monitor
- 2 Channels De-encapsulation
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Wide and Narrow senders support
- Clean and Quiet switching option
- Built-in 128x16 audio channel matrix
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, updatable