The emVIEW-U-7-DMI standalone IP Gateway De-encapsulator with support for UHD signals can be installed at the back of your monitor to convert an IP set of flows from the optical connector to HDMI 2.0. The dual NIC interface Gateway can be connected to two independent networks for hitless redundancy support (ST2022-7). A single fiber optic link is required to receive ST2110 IP signals plus in-band control for a full optimization of cabling between the switch and your device.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one (1x) video and ancillary data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 x audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as audio switching quietly by enabling a software option.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of software-defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 x software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
- Miniature frame: can be installed at the back of your monitor
- Auto-sensing of HD/3G/UHD signals
- Wide and Narrow senders support
- Clean and quiet switching option
- Built-in 128x16 audio channel matrix
- HDMI 2.0 Type D output at 3840x2160p with center mapping of any input formats
- Dual NIC interface (2022-7)
- Available in Multimode or Singlemode fiber
- Future-proof format agility
- Software upgradeable
- Low power consumption
- Upgradeable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (Software-defined emSFP)
- Fully resilient signal flow
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable