The video SFP GO2927-CM is a medium reach optic video SFP .
This SFP is specifically designed to support pathological test patterns.
This SFP is designed to receive two SDI signals (3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI) over single mode fiber (9um/125um) via LC connectors.
The optical receivers inside are SMPTE compliant video.
- ST-424/ST-292/ST-259/DVB-ASI/ST-297 compliant
- Supports video pathological patterns at all specified rates
- LC connector type
- Equipped with 1310nm FP laser
- Control via serial interface includes:
- Optical power monitoring
- Voltage & temperature monitoring
- Module information
- Hot pluggable and Hot removable with cable/fiber plug in
- Operating temperatures range from 0C to 70C, contact us for Industrial range
- Single supply +3.3V
- 58.5mm x 13.4mm x 8.6mm SFP/SFP+ package
- High-density and future-proof architecture
- Pathological signal support
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Monitoring and diagnostics at the edge of your product via serial communication
- Superior link budget performance compares to the ST-297 specification
- Highest optical performance (fiber stub) and lowest defect rate in the market