The ST2022-6 Encapsulator Gateway converts two 3G-SDI signals from the host of your equipment into a set of ST-2022-6 flows on the fiber side. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed directly inside your equipment providing a quick and simple migration from SDI to IP by a replacement of the SFP module. Configuration and IP flow routing can be achieved via i2c on the host connector or the module can be controlled via in-band through the network. The Gateway comes with the support of ST2022-7 hitless redundancy.
This generic Software Defined emSFP platform can be configured with different encapsulation formats such as ST2022-1/2 and ST2110. This product can also be configured as a dual channel De-encapsulator using a different software option. The emSFP can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
ST2022-6 Dual Encapsulator (Fiber)
- Unmatched integration
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to ST2022-1/2 and ST2110
- Up-gradable to a dual De-encapsulator
- Simplified setup and control
- I2C Control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Fast time to market, your product can support IP now
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- In field, up-gradable