The ST2022-6 Encapsulator Gateway converts two SDI signals into IP ST2022-6 set of flows. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed inside the IP switch and will receive the SDI on the connector side to provide IP on the host to the IP Switch. The Gateway comes with the support of ST2022-7 hitless redundancy.
This generic Software Defined emSFP platform can be configured with different encapsulation formats such as ST2022-1/2 and ST2110.
** Please contact email@example.com for availability.
ST2022-6 Dual Encapsulator (HD-SDI)
- Unmatched integration
- SDI and IP signals integrated into video equipment (up to 96 gateways)
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Zero additional footprint
- Modularity of Gateway process by one channel
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to ST2022-1/2 and ST2110
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Built-in audio shuffling capabilities
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable