The ST2110 De-encapsulator Gateway converts two ST2110 set of flows from the fiber side to two SDI signals at your equipment host connector. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed directly inside your equipment providing a quick and simple migration from SDI to IP by a replacement of the SFP module. Configuration and IP flow routing can be achieved via i2c on the host connector or the module can be controlled via in-band through the network.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as audio switching quietly by enabling a software option.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
ST2110 Dual De-Encapsulator (Fiber)
- Unmatched integration
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- 1x ST2110-20, 4x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Wide and Narrow senders support
- Clean and Quiet switching option
- Built-in 128x16 audio channel matrix
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to ST2022-6
- Up-gradable to a dual De-encapsulator
- Simplified setup and control
- Support of Restful, Ember+ and NMOS protocols
- I2C Control
- Fast time to market, your product can support IP now
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- In field, up-gradable