The ST2110 de-encapsulator Gateway converts IP signals into two HD-SDI outputs. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed inside the IP switch receiving flows on its host and converting the output to the connector.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix. The device does stream locking to the HDMI output.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as audio switching quietly by enabling a software option.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of Software Defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
** Please contact email@example.com for availability.
ST2110 Dual De-Encapsulator (HD-SDI)
- Unmatched integration
- Up to 96 Gateways inside a single RU space
- 1x ST2110-20, 4x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Built-in 128x16 audio channel matrix
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Zero additional footprint
- Modularity of Gateway process by one channel
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Upgradable to ST2022-6/7
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Built-in audio shuffling and breakaway capabilities
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable