The ST2110 Encapsulator Gateway converts two SDI signals into IP ST2110 set of flows. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed inside the IP switch and will receive the SDI on the connector side to provide IP on the host to the IP Switch.
The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio mapping is available through an internal 16x128 audio channel matrix.
SDI input feeds can be free run and frame sync via an optional frame synchronizer.
The emSFP can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
** Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
ST2110 Dual Encapsulator (HD-SDI)
- Unmatched integration
- Up to 96 Gateways inside a single RU space
- 1x ST2110-20, 8x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Built-in Audio channel mapping process
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- Frame synchronizer option
- Zero additional footprint
- Modularity of Gateway process by one channel
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to ST2022-1/2 and ST2022-6/7
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Built-in audio shuffling capabilities
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable