The all new Standalone em-QUAD multiviewer can be installed directly at the back of your HDMI display to provide a quad split view of 4x IP SMPTE ST2110 video flows.
The quad processor can be configured with various layouts including quad split view, or each individual video full screen. Each video window is presented with text labels and tallies. Fine video details such as texts are rendered in a very precise matter thanks to the emSFP-QUAD built-in high-quality multi-tap scaling engine.
ST2110 emQUAD-DMI IP Quad split
- Four ST2110 video streams
- High quality multi-tap scaling engine
- Short processing delay
- Auto-sensing of SD-SDI to HD-SDI at 50/59.94hz
- Available with HDMI or SDI outputs at 1920x1080 50/59.94Hz
- A single fiber connection carrying IP streams and control
- Small frame can be installed at the back of a monitor
- Reduced wiring and cost by removing the need for extra HDMI extenders and ethernet cables
- Zero rack space inside the equipment room
- Converts inexpensive HDMI monitors into IP ST2110 capable monitors