The all new emSFP-QUAD is installed directly inside an IP switch and joins 4 video flows to create a quad split view output. The device can either provide and SDI output or create a new IP ST2110 stream of that mosaic, providing an access to the mosaic anywhere in the facility.
The quad processor can be configured with various layouts including quad split view, or each individual video full screen. Each video window is presented with text labels and tallies. Fine video details such as texts are rendered in a very precise matter thanks to the emSFP-QUAD built-in high-quality multi-tap scaling engine.
This emSFP-QUAD solution is assembled using an Embrionix Software Defined emSFP platform running the new OPT-QUAD software option.
ST2110 emSFP IP Quad split
- Four ST2110 video streams
- Up to 48 Quad split processors inside a single RU
- High quality multi-tap scaling engine
- Auto-sensing of SD-SDI to HD-SDI at 50/59.94hz
- Stream locking ST2110 inputs, support non-genlocked or PTP referenced signals
- Available SDI outputs at 1920x1080 50/59.94Hz
- Zero rack space, the emSFP-QUAD is installed directly inside the switch
- Mosaic available as a ST2110 stream
- Reduced wiring and cost by installing the quad split directly in IP switches
- Zero rack space used in the equipment room
- Hiest density ever with up to 48 quad split processor in a single RU