Embrionix’s MADI - IP Bi-directional Gateway can convert a one MADI signal into IP steams while also offering the receive of IP streams for conversion into a single MADI signal.
The SFP+ form-factor product is designed to be installed directly inside an IP switch or as a standalone miniature converter that can be installed near your equipment. The device connects MADI signal via 1310nm multimode fiber and IP at the host connector. The bi-directional solution uses ST2110-30 encapsulation standard and allows each audio channels to be mapped into up to 8 flows.
ST2110 MADI emSFP Bi Directional Gateway
- Choice of SFP+ base platform with MSA pinout can be installed directly inside an IP switch and Standalone miniature frame
- ST2110-30/31 encapsulation
- 64 MADI (AES-10) audio Bi-directional
- Built-in Audio Frame Rate Converter
- Support of ST2022-7
- Audio shuffling and breakaway functionality
- Support of LLDP (network physical location)
- In-band control with support of NMOS, EMBER+ and RESTful API
- Free emSET configuration and monitoring software tool
- Future-proof investment (Software Defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In field, up-gradable