The emSFP-based multiviewer uses the emSFP Software-defined SFP building blocks to create a 16-image mosaic from ST2110 IP streams. The multiviewer provides 4x quadrants of quad-split views delivered with high quality scaling engines revealing fine image details.
Use 4x emSFP with the pre-processing options and either one extra emSFP with the quad option for a ST2110 mosaic or the emQUAD to render your mosaic in SDI or in HDMI at your display.
The multiviewer provides dynamic tallies and UMD and can be controlled via NMOS, Ember+ or the Embrionix RESTful API.
ST2110 Multiviewer (emSFP)
- 16 x ST2110 video streams
- Available ST2110 mosaic output or SDI/HDMI output at the display
- High-quality multi-tap scaling engine
- Auto-sensing of SD-SDI to HD-SDI at 50/59.94hz
- Available with HDMI or SDI outputs at 1920x1080 50/59.94Hz
- A single fiber connection carrying IP streams and control
- Small frame can be installed at the back of a monitor
- Reduced wiring and cost by removing the need for extra HDMI extenders and ethernet cables
- Zero rack space inside the equipment room
- Converts inexpensive HDMI monitors into IP ST2110 capable monitors