The ST2110 UHD emSFP Dual De-encapsulator can be installed inside the emMODULAR frame or in any 25GE IP switch. The processor provides 2 channels of de-encapsulation from UHD ST2110 IP streams to any HD/3G/12G SDI signals.
The ST2110 De-encapsulator supports one (1 x) Video and ancillarydata flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 4 x audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128x16 audio channel matrix.
Switching between video flows can be processed in a clean manner as well as quiet audio switching by enabling a software option.
The modular design of the miniature frame allows the re-use of software-defined emSFPs and can store up to 4 x software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
ST2110 UHD emSFP Dual De-encapsulator
- Ultra-modular solution
- Space efficient
- Support of UHD
- Auto-sensing of HD/3G/12G formats
- Future-proof format agility
- 1x ST2110-20, 8x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Clean and quiet switching
- Built-in audio channel matrix
- Low power consumption
- Upgradeable to various encapsulation formats
- Simplified setup and control
- Simple Restful API for third party control system
- Future-proof investment (software-defined emSFP)
- Low cost conversion for an easy transition to IP
- Space, power and weight economies
- In-field, upgradeable