Network editing server for Avid(tm), FCP7(tm) and
Adobe(tm) Premiere(tm) Pro.
Work natively in Avid, Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere.
Single storage solution on virtual files.
Open (My)SQL databases, API and XML controls.
Project Management, shared projects and locking.
Archiving to LTO-5 directly or via IBM TSM or Xendata.
Windows and Apple versions.
MXFserver main features
- One server for AVID(r) Media Composer(tm), Apple(r) Final Cut Pro(tm) and
- Shared operation on media files with Bin Locking for Avid and FCP
- Virtual media files: no copies, no double media, full security
- Edit with all stations directly on Sony XDcam(tm), Panasonic P2(tm) and
Quicktime files in any codec supported by your edit system.
- AMA for AVID network wide available. Faster AMA then in normal use.
- MXF project based. Easy archiving to LTO5
- Professional access rights management with reporting. Can also take ADS
- ProTools(tm) and Pyramix(tm) audio support
- Scalable system
- Fully shared editing on the Omneon(r) MediaGrid(tm)
- EVS compatible
- Uniform MediaBrowser